On December 2, 2017, the National Union of Liberal Professions (UNAPL), the French inter-professional organization of this sector of activities, held its 26th national congress, chaired by Mr. Chassang, and in the presence of the Secretary of State at of the Minister of Economy, Mrs. D. Geny-Stephann. This congress coincided with the 40th anniversary of the creation of this Union.
In the morning, workshops were held to:
- the Committee on Economic and Fiscal Affairs: towards a fiscal aggiornamento for individual enterprises?
- the Europe Commission: do the liberal professions still have a future in Europe?
- the Social Protection Commission: situation of the retirement system of the liberal professions and abolition of the Social Regime of the Independents?
- the Social Affairs Committee: what prospects for the liberal professions in the restructuring of the branches?
- the Digital Commission: can we still believe in the loyalty of platforms?
Two major round tables followed, in which all politicians, economic and social experts, government commissioners and representatives of professional organizations, under the direction of a well-known national press reporter.
These round tables debated the following topics respectively:
- regulation, progress or ball?
- Are the challenges of digitization compatible with the way of exercising the liberal professions?
A polling institute then presented the analysis of its study on "the prospects and expectations of the Liberals, six months after the election of the new President of the Republic".
This studious day ended on a festive and musical mode. Appointment is made for the next Congress, December 7, 2018.